Monday, March 21, 2011

Works in progress - Part Four

Pretty Thing for Janet
Well, here is "Pretty Thing" in Regia.  I'm doing it for a friend of mine and her favorite color is green.  Made sure that she likes lace before I started on it though!  I'm finding that I really like this pattern... not too fiddly, but very pretty all the same.  I found a link on Ravelry for this one too.
http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/pretty-thing

I've always liked the look of knitted lace, and this piece is going much faster than the shawlette.  I'd like to finish this one up and get back to my other works in progress.  But for now, I'm really enjoying the process, watching the pattern come to life on the needles.  Gets prettier with every row, she really gave this pattern the right name!

No comments:

Post a Comment